Saturday, January 19, 2008

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I just got back from Flagstaff and it was so much fun, I had snowball fights, sledding, snow angels, snow men, we did it all!!!!!!!! I got to go because I got honor roll at my school, and everyone who got honor roll got to go on the trip!!!!!!!!!!! We took a three hour drive in our buses there and a three hour drive back!!!!!!!! We had to leave at 7:00 a.m. and we got back at 6:30 p.m.!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I got to go, love you all, Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

John said...

So glad you had a wonderful time playing in the snow. Then you have a concert tonight with your dad, then a day off of school tomorrow, then your cheer performance on Tuesday, then the Hanna concert. Yep, it doesn't get much better than this!

Ginger said...

Congratulations on making honor roll and getting to be rewarded with the snow day trip. Jessica also was on honor roll but had to work "bummer" and didn't get to go. Way to go the both of you. Love Grandma Ginger

PS: Yes...Grandpa John said it all...you have a great week coming up!!!!!